SUBMITTING A PRODUCT OR PHOTO
How can I submit a photo for a calendar?
We are a calendar retailer so we purchase printed calendars from a variety of calendar publishers. All calendars we purchase are complete (with barcode, shrink-wrap, etc) and ready to be sold.
Included below is a list of some of the large calendar publishers. You can contact them about submitting your photos. All are well known in the industry and do quality work.
· Browntrout: 800-777-7812
· Willow Creek Press: 800-850-9453
· Sellers Publishing: 800-625-3386
· TF Publishing: 317-290-1333
· Workman Publishing: 800-722-7202
How can I submit a product for sale on your site?
While we do have an increasing number of year round stores, the majority of our stores are seasonal. Each fall we open hundreds of game, toy & puzzle stores! We specialize in tabletop board games new and old, unique and traditional toys, educational toys and games, all types of puzzles, playing and trading cards, magic kits, and other similar items aimed at adults and children of all ages.
If you have a game, puzzle, toy, gadget or other item you would like to submit for consideration, you may do so between the months of January and March. Please be aware that our yearly buying decisions are finalized in April. All submissions received between the months of January and March will be responded to in April. Submissions received outside of that timeframe may not receive a response.
The submission process is simple. You can send a sample product for consideration to the below address (please note: samples will not be returned - do NOT include original artwork, prototypes or anything of value).
Samples can be mailed to:
Go! Retail Group
ATTN: Game/Toy Buying Department
6411 Burleson Road
Austin, TX. 78744
Additionally, in lieu of sending a physical sample you may also email images for consideration to . Please note that when buyers are able to review a product in person, this will have a bigger impact on buying decisions than photos alone.
Please include a cover letter with your submission that includes the following:
- Your name, company name, address, phone and fax numbers, website and email address. Please note that an email address is required for all submissions.
- Your suggested retail price.
- Date your product would be available for shipping to our warehouses. We require all products to be in our warehouse by July 15, however we can accept incoming shipments as early as May.
- Please let us know if there are special regions where you feel your title will sell well.
- Tell us what differentiates your product from others already on the market.
- Include marketing and promotional information, any recent publicity, reviews, or articles. We will also accept data discs, download links, or thumbdrives with high-resolution print-ready promotional images. This will help us to determine the ease of marketability for your product.
- Advise us of any cooperative advertising funds you offer – we offer prime graphic real estate within our stores for vendors that want their products to stand out!
Please allow us at least 6-8 weeks to contact you with our decision, which will likely occur during the month of April. Our decisions are made after we have reviewed all available titles received between the months of January and March. Please do not call, email, or message our social media pages during this time.
All buying decisions are made through the Calendar Holdings LLC Merchandising Department in Austin, Texas. Do not solicit our individual stores, as they do not have the authority or buying power to add titles to their individual stores.
Things to be aware of:
- The US retail price must be printed or stickered on the back cover of your product once received to our warehouses. The prices must be human-readable.
- Your product must have a scannable UPC or EAN barcode.
- If Calendar Holdings LLC accepts your product for distribution, we will send you a Purchasing Terms Contract and Vendor Compliance Kit (stating our database, product, shipping, and accounting requirements) to review and sign.
- You will also be required to complete our database spreadsheet with product specifications. Only after all of these steps have been completed will we be able to issue a purchase order.