LAST UPDATED: October 2019
Calendars.com allows users to submit and share comments, feedback, submissions, suggestions, questions, reviews, and other content through the Calendars.com Sites (“Content”). Content should be written in English.
By submitting Content, you warrant that (1) you are the sole author and owner of the Content; (2) you are at least 18 years old or if you are under the age of 18, you are at least 13 years old and your submission has been made under the supervision of a parent of legal guardian who agrees to be bound by this Agreement; and (3) use of any Content you supply will not violate any term of this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
License Grant for Submitted Content
If you make any submission to the Calendars.com Sites, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted Calendars.com, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content material in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. Calendars.com may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. You should not submit any Content to us that you do not wish to license to us. Calendars.com is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Content in confidence; (2) to pay any compensation for any Content; or (3) to respond to any user Content. You grant Calendars.com the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Content.
You represent and warrant that you will not submit the following Content:
- Content that is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Content that contains your full name(s), or any other confidential identifiable information of yourself or others;
- Content that violates any local, state, federal, or international laws;
- Content that infringes on the rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, publicity or privacy rights;
- Content that is unlawful, obscene, derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Calendars.com in its sole discretion;
- Advertisements, solicitations or spam links to other web sites or individuals, without prior written permission from Calendars.com;
- Chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Content that impersonates another business, person or entity, including Calendars.com, its related entities, employees and agents;
- Content that contains viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- Content that you were compensated or granted any compensation by any third party unless otherwise authorized by Calendars.com in writing; or
- Content that violates any policy posted on the Calendars.com Sites, or interferes with the use of the Calendars.com Sites by others.
Although Calendars.com cannot monitor all Content, you understand that Calendars.com shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Content of the Calendars.com Sites to determine compliance with this Agreement and any other operating rules that may be established by Calendars.com from time to time. Calendars.com shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, move, delete, or refuse to post any Content submitted, to or posted on, the Calendars.com Sites for any reason, including violation of this Agreement, whether for legal or other reasons. Notwithstanding this right of ours, you are solely responsible for any Content you submit and you agree to indemnify Calendars.com and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Content you submit.
If you have questions about our Submission Guidelines, please feel free to contact us.