Enjoy playing with Snoozimals 20in Corgi Plush | A must-have toy | Tons of fun for playtime | Give as a gift for any occasion
Snoozimals™ are here! Exclusive to Calendars.com and Go! Games, these huggable, extremely soft animals are sure to become your new best friend. Each Snoozimal™ is 20 inches long and super soft to the touch. Snoozimals™ make the perfect companion for bedtime or afternoon snuggles and naps. So soft, you can't put it down!
- Comes with our LOVE IT! Guarantee
- Irresistibly Soft
- Not for children under 3
- Surface Wash Only w/ Clean Cloth
- Do Not Bleach
- High quality for many years of love
- Multiple styles available
- So soft, you can't put it down!
- Huggable, extremely soft animals
- Perfect companion for bedtime or afternoon snuggles and naps
- Collect all the Snoozimals™ for your own cuddly zoo!
Calendars.com, through its parent company Go! Retail Group, was founded in 1999 and is home to the world’s largest selection of calendars. With more than 17,000 products online, Calendars.com also offers an expansive selection of games, toys, puzzles, and gifts. The company's primary product mix is calendars, but the selection of games, toys, and puzzles has been growing each year. There are about 6,975 varieties of calendars sold on Calendars.com, from artists like Charles Wysocki, Thomas Kinkade, Mary Engelbreit, Linda Nelson Stocks and Lowell Herrero. Calendars.com has also offered licensed calendars featuring popular music artists like: Taylor Swift, One Direction, Beatles, Elvis Presley, Justin Bieber, 5 Seconds of Summer, 2Pac, Ed Sheeran, Jason Aldean, John Lennon and many more. Calendars.com also sells a large selection of games, toys, puzzles and gifts. The company's largest franchise has over 65 licensed versions from The Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, The Hobbit, and even The Legend of Zelda. If board games aren't your thing, there's an array of over 6,700 unique puzzles, toys and gifts. Go! Retail Group was founded by CEO Marc Winkelman in 1993 and is the largest operator of seasonal, mall-based pop-up stores in the world. Go! Retail Group is the parent company to several strong retail brands, including Go!, Calendars.com and Fuego. Go! Retail Group has a vibrant and unique culture, with a focus on fun and hard work. In addition to its growing ecommerce operations, the company operates nearly 1,000 seasonal stores and 100 year round stores in shopping malls, outlets, and lifestyle centers in the US, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. The Go! Retail Group brands have been featured on Good Morning America, Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, and many more.
Stuffed animals are great for children of all ages! They comfort and feed imagination. Let your child find that inseparable friend who they share all their adventures with. Maybe you'll want one, too!
These pals are soon to be your favorite nap time buddy no matter how old you are. These plush animals are super cuddly AND super soft. Just once touch will send you into a relaxed state of mind as you snooze into dream land. Collect all of the adorable creatures. Snoozimals™ come in a number of cuddly animals. Available only at Calendars.com!
Love It! Guarantee
We at Calendars.com believe our Snoozimals™ are the softest, cuddliest, most loveable creatures around! If you don't absolutely LOVE your Snoozimal™, we will pick your item up and issue a full refund for your original product and shipping cost. That's our "Love It!" Guarantee*
* Calendars.com will accept Snoozimal™ returns within 90 days of shipment. "Love It!" returns, with free return pick up, are offered for Snoozimal™ plush only. To schedule your Snoozimal™ pick up, please contact our Customer Service team by calling 800-366-3645 or via email. Calendars.com will not be able to reimburse return shipping costs paid by the customer. Only items returns using our Snoozimal™ pick up service will receive free return shipping. Upon receipt of the Snoozimal™ animal in our Austin facility, customers who choose to take advantage of our "Love It!" guarantee will receive a full refund of the purchase price plus original shipping charges and any associated sales tax.
To return any other items, please follow our normal Return Policy.